I. Principles of personal data protection
1. Loconi Intermodal S.A. takes special care to ensure that all personal data are processed in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected and used in accordance with the scope of the authorizations (consents) granted and the areas of processing permitted by law.
2. Loconi Intermodal S.A. ensures security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unlawful processing of data and their accidental loss, destruction and damage.
3. All personal data are processed in a manner consistent with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 216/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO), the Law of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Dz. U. of 2018 , item 1000), by law from on July 18, 2002. On provision of services by electronic means (i.e. Dz. U. of 2017, item 1219, as amended) and the Telecommunications Law (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907, as amended), including in accordance with the scope of the consent provided by the customer .
4. We ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with principles of substantive accuracy and adequate for the purposes for which they were collected.
5. We ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accountability of the personal data processed by us.
6. The administrator of personal data is LOCONI INTERMODAL Joint Stock Company with its registered office in Gdynia, ul. Łużycka 8a, 81-537 Gdynia, entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk Północ in Gdańsk VIII Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000387523. NIP:958-165-05-13. REGON:221235901, reg. no. BDO 000030363 (“Administrator“).
7. In matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact us by mail (Loconi Intermodal S.A., ul. Łużycka 8a, 81-537 Gdynia) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Purpose and basis legal basis for processing personal data:
a) Contact and correspondence via contact forms, online chat, e-mail, by phone or in other form, including submitting offers, answering questions, asking questions,
b) Investigation or defense of possible claims,
c) objectives analytical and statistical,
i.e. legitimate interest of the administrator (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
d) performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or taking action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Legal basis: art. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. b RODO),
e) collecting and storing cookies, receiving newsletter, commercial information via by means of electronic communication, including, in particular, email electronic mail, use of telecommunications terminal equipment for the purposes of direct marketing, i.e. approval (Legal basis: Article 6 paragraph. 1(a) RODO),
f) performance by the Administrator of legal obligations arising from the contract, a in particular in the scope of tax obligations and accounting obligations (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) RODO).
9 Personal data may be transferred to entities providing services to the Administrator, e.g. hosting companies, operators of online chat solutions and entities such as Facebook, Microsoft, Google, Twitter.
10. We inform you, that we use services and technologies offered by entities such as: Facebook, Microsoft, Google, Twitter, which are based in a third country, i.e.. in the United States of America.
11. Please be informed that the transfer of personal data to a third country, i.e. The United States of America follows under the Commission’s Executive Decision 2023/1795 of July 10, 2023. issued on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, stating the adequacy of the level of protection of personal data provided under the EU-US data protection framework./.
12. Personal data will be kept until you withdraw your consent to its processing (when the basis for the processing of personal data is consent) or for the statute of limitations provided by law.
13. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation and use of the Service.
14. Please be informed, , that – under the terms and situations set forth in the RODO – you have the right to request access to personal data, the right to rectify personal data, the right to delete personal data, the right to restrict the processing of personal data and the right to portability of personal data.
We would like to inform you that everyone has the right at any time to object – on the grounds of special situation – to
processing of personal data.
16. W case of data processing via Administrator on on the basis of consent, the person to whom data concern, has right to withdrawal of consent in any time without impact on compliance right of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
17. If, , the data subject believes that his/her right to the protection of personal data has been violated, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection (Stawki 2 Street, 00 – 193 Warsaw).
II. Ways of obtaining data
Data personal data are obtained through:
a) forms filled out online – information is collected through forms available on our website for the purposes of contacting us, submitting questions and expressing comments;
b) Non-network contact – the website has various phone and fax numbers and email addresses, where you can contact us; when using the resources of www.loconi.pl – information about users is collected through files such as “cookies”
III. Security and storage information
Loconi Intermodal S.A. ensures security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing unlawful processing of data and their accidental loss, destruction and damage.
The login and input sites personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that personal and login data, entered on the site, are encrypted in the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
1. The Service uses two-factor authentication, which is an additional form of protection for logging into the Service.
2. The administrator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
3. In order to protect the data, the Administrator regularly makessecurity copies.
4. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Administrator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on servers: home.pl
2. The hosting company in order to ensure technical reliability keeps logs at the server level. The record may be subject to:
a)resources specified by the URL identifier(addresses of the requested resources – pages, files),
b) query arrival time,
c) time of sending the response,
d)the name of the client’s station – identificationimplemented by the HTTP protocol,
e)information about errors that occurredduring the execution of HTTP transactions,
f)URL address of the website previously visitedby the user (referer link) – in case thewebsite was accessed via a link,
g) information about the user’s browser,
h) IP address information,
i)diagnostic information related tothe process of self-ordering services through registrars on the site,
j)information related to the handling ofelectronic mail addressed to the Administrator and sent by the Administrator.
1.The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, includingpersonal data, if provided.
2. The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The service, in some cases, may record information to facilitate linking the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for the process of service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
User behavior information on the site may be subject to logging. The data is used to administer the service.
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the final device of the Service user and are intended for use on the Service website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the final device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website user’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Website;
b) To achieve the objectives set out above in the section “Relevant techniques marketing”;
5. The Service uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Cookies “Session” files are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for the time specified in parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software ( web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on user’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website can change settings in this regard. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your browser .
8. Cookies placed on the end user’s device of the website may also be used by entities cooperating with the operator of the website, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based at USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. from based in the US).
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites
2. To manage your cookie settings , select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
XI. Policy changes privacy