I. Regulations of data protection
1. Loconi Intermodal S.A. shall make every effort to ensure that all personal data are processed for the relevant purposes and used within the scope of granted consents and legally approved areas of processing.
2. All personal data are processed pursuant to the applicable law regulations, in particular to the Regulation (EU) 2016/279 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), the act of 10 May 2018 on the personal data protection (J.L. 2018, item 1,000), the act of 18 July 2002 on the electronic services (J.L. 2017, item 1219 as amended) and the telecommunication law (J.L. 2017, item 1907 as amended), and within the scope of customer consent.
3. We make sure to process the data in line with the rules of accuracy and relevant purposes.
4. We process the data for the period required for completion of the relevant purposes, and additionally for the period required by generally applicable law regulations.
5. We ensure confidentiality, integrity and accountability of the processed data.
6. Processed data shall not be made available to any third parties without prior consent of the owners, unless the data is made available to the persons authorized to process personal data, the entities which obtain the data pursuant to the entrustment agreements (including such Administrator’s business partners as: legal firms, accounting firms, IT contractors), and institutions entitled to access the data by relevant applicable law regulations.
7. We hereby inform that we use the services and technologies provided by such companies as: Facebook, Microsoft and Google, incorporated and operating in the US. Pursuant to the GDPR regulations they are treated as the third country, which requires relevant level of protection or information regarding proper security measures.
8. We inform also that the companies specified in point 7 above have joined the Privacy Shield program, following the European Commission executive decision of 12 July 2016 and guarantee high standards of personal data protection required by EU, which means that use of their services and technologies for data processing is legally approved.
II. Methods of collecting data
Personal data are collected through:
a. online forms – data are collected via the forms available on our website, used for further contact with the users, enquiries and comments;
b. offline contacts – the website presents also various telephone or fax numbers, and email addresses which may used for further contact with us;
c. using the www.loconi.pl website resources – the information about the users is collected via ‘cookie’ or ‘web beacon’ files.
• Cookies – small text files sent by our website and recorded in the end-user’s device (desktop or laptop computer, smartphone). We use them to customize our contents and Loconi Intermodal S.A. service offer, understand how our website is approached by the users and constantly improve our website in order to make it more customized and user-friendly. The users may disable cookies in their browsers at any time, however, this may result with loss of access to Loconi Intermodal S.A. website,
• Web beacons – electronic graphic elements (called also web bugs, clear gifs or trackers), used to determine the number of users who have accessed our web page by clicking on our advertisements placed on some external website. Web beacons collect the limited scope of data, such as cookie number, time and date of website accessing and description of the website containing our web beacon. Our web pages do not contain web beacons of external advertisers, but we use third parties to collect these data for us. As web beacons are used in connection with cookies, they may be disabled by disabling the cookies or by changing the cookie settings in your browser.
III. Purposes of data processing
1. Personal data are used for effective execution of services and deliveries ordered by customers and performance of all legal duties and obligations of the Administrator – pursuant to section 6 (1(a) and (b)) of GDPR.
IV. Data safety and storage
Loconi Intermodal S.A. ensures personal data safety through relevant technical and organizational measures taken to prevent illegal processing of the data and their accidental loss, damage or destruction.
V. User’s rights
1. Provision of personal data within the scope necessary for effective execution of services and product deliveries is mandatory, otherwise it is voluntary.
2. Loconi Intermodal S.A. respects the right of each individual, whose data are processed, to: access the data, rectify the data, erase the data, restrict processing of the data, transfer the data, not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on the automated processing, including profiling, which results with the legal effects concerning this individual or affects them in any other significant way.
3. If the processing is based on the consent granted by the data subject, this person shall be entitled to withdraw their consent at any time, however, this shall not affect the legality of processing done upon this consent prior to its withdrawal.
4. The individual subject to data processing may exercise their rights by means of a letter addressed to Loconi Intermodal S.A., including their request in this aspect.
5. The individual subject to data processing is entitled to file a claim with the supervisory body in the event of violation of their rights.
Amendments to Loconi Intermodal S.A. privacy protection policy may result from amendments to the personal data protection legislation, as well as from other factors. The customers and users shall be immediately informed about any amendments hereto via Loconi Intermodal S.A. website.